Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Quick cuties

This picture I just have to post because it's my favorite! Sweet little Maggie Dog! Maggie is my parents' dog, which they obtained after I left the house--after years of begging to get a dog!! (Can you believe that?) So now when I visit, Maggie is my little baby, and she remembers me every time!



One morning Rychen and I noticed we were twins in our plaid PJs and brown shirts. Of course, being the dork I am, we HAD to take a picture.
Speaking of PJs, I am posting this to my humiliation because I know what a crack up it is. I was cleaning out my brother's room (he's on a mission) and found these old one-peice Dinosaur PJs which actually fit me.....almost!

2 comments:

Paige said...

NICE!

Kara said...

You look great in those :). Sounds like your trip was fun.. I could so use a warm place right now!