Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Human Milk Machine

We got some stuff garage-sale-ing to try to sell online for a profit. Check this out...

Can you believe what people are coming up with nowadays? I am secure enough in myself to post this ridiculous picture on the internet. This useful device is called a Pumping Band. It holds the electric pump onto your breasts so that you can have your hands free while you pump. Because we all like to do dishes and gardening while milk is being electrically expressed from our nipples. This is so awkward, and as if it's not bad enough that an electric machine is suckling from your bossoms, but now a special strap is holding everything together for you, and all you have to do is stand in your milking stall and be oblivious to the whole event! This is made of cotton and velcro and sells for $35. Such ingenious inventions!

(no offense if any of my readers use this thing!)

1 comment:

Rachael said...

I have seen this actually. I laughed then and I am laughing now. As if you didn't feel enough like a cow in the first place, they come up with this invention. Love it. :)