Thursday, June 24, 2010

Indian Beach

This was a beach at Ecola State Park, which by the way, is so fantastic!!
I want to go back to camp and run along the forest trails. There is also a beautiful grassy overlook area where you can picnic and get a panoramic view of several beaches, all the way to Cannon Beach, the surrounding rocks and wildlife, and the huuuuuge ocean! But I didn't get pictures of any of that....

Here are pictures from Indian Beach.






Elisabeth LOVED walking through the ocean! She was laughing and laughing, as each frigid wave came up and drenched her shorts.....(and then some!) as I held her hand. But she got too cold so we couldn't stay as long as we wanted. Of course she threw a huge tantrum when we had to leave the fun waves even though she was shivering like mad! Also, our camera took a nose dive into the Pacific, making our trip much more expensive than we had planned!





No comments: