My little girl is getting old enough that I am going to have to start giving her age in months. That is a big step!! No, I think I will keep using weeks. I will get confused stares from strangers when they ask how old, and I say "35 weeks" ha ha!
I had a baby shower a few weeks ago and they went in on a jogging stroller for me. I've used it for taking walks (Rychen in the stroller, Elisabeth in the Moby) but just today I tried jogging. Didn't work. The same neurosis that prevents her from being happy in the carseat is also preventing her from being happy in the stroller. *sigh* Gotta try changing up some factors, like when she is either in a deep sleep (which rarely happens) or if she is wide awake and perky. Today she was tired and grumpy, so of course the odds were already against me.
Yeah, did I mention she's a bear in the carseat? I am avoiding all errands unless my chauffer (aka husband) drives and I can sit next to her. We are going on lots of walks though.
I have been saying how she is a light sleeper and has to be next to me, but I finally "figured out" -- or shall I say REMEMBERED, *duh* that you have to leave a sleeping baby GRADUALLY in order for them to stay asleep. Ahh!! So I finally left her laying in bed and crept away. Nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment