Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Putting my babies in the ground

Yes you read that correctly. I have six babies. 1 apple and 1 cherry tree, 2 raspberry and 2 blueberry bushes.
Here's the grand effort step by step!




And my berries (squint your eyes, they're there)....
We'll probably do another apple, I am considering persimmon. But I just need to find myself a FIG TREE!! We saved the best for last, I guess. Any leads? :)

3 comments:

Kelli said...

There's a nursery in Woodburn my inlaws get all their fruit trees from. I can't remember the name of it though. I'll have to ask them for you.

OgHosting said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
OgHosting said...

That's so exciting! I have a tiny backyard so all I have is a dwarf orange tree. My parents have a ton of fruit trees though, including a fig. Fig trees are a great choice, they are very hearty!

-Rachel