Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Stampin' Up!

Big News!! I have signed up with Stampin' Up to be a demonstrator. This means I am a sales person, disguised as a sweet perky, apron-donning craft teacher. What I do is demonstrate card-making and other stamp projects in "workshops" where the guests make their own take-home projects and the hostess receives her own commission and free stamps. I am also hosting card-making nights in my own home, charging for materials to make cards, for those who like to craft but can't buy their own materials.  And the long and short of it is simply that I needed a fun, creative, social outlet to get me away from my mommy identity, and a chance to design and teach my own crafts, as well as develop my confidence and leadership skills. Exciting!!

2 comments:

Kosel Family said...

Congrats! I hope it goes well! I know Usborne was a good transition for me and helped to me realize what I was looking for. Now I'm glad to be running a design business that I can do at home.

Anonymous said...

I'm excited for April :)