


Hey friends! Who wants a free card? I would like you to mail a card to one of your friends, to help me get them "out there" and spread the word about my Etsy site (they are stamped with the web address on the back). If you could help me with this, let me know what kind of card you want (Birthday, Thank You, Baby Congrats, other congrats, blank). I will either mail it to you and you'd have to use your own envelope to re-send it, or I could give it to you in person with an envelope.
Or if you're in Salem, you could come over and MAKE IT YOURSELF!! It's fun and I would enjoy the company :-)
Oh, and you can't mail them to each other! Preferably send it to somebody out of town, or give it to a friend who doesn't know me.
Thanks so much!--
http://annalisestampinup.etsy.com/
http://annalisestampinup.blogspot.com/



2 comments:
hmmm, I wish I knew how to get your card business going, they are super cute cards! I think your prices are really reasonable as well. I'll have to post your shop on a blog post. I love that bird one!
I could use one or what ever you are sending :) I like that thank you one and have a friend in Seattle I've been meaning to send a thank you to :) Oh, there is a pizza place out here that has cute things in their shop I think are consignment. You might check with them if you are out this way.
Post a Comment