I actually cooked something that Rychen dug into with gusto last night. (This is a significant event around here; Many a night I have felt like Debra Barone. Sometimes he eats my cooking to be a good sport but most of the time he makes his own food. He NEVER eats it with gusto.) So I made the same thing again today! Veggie enchiladas with pinto beans, green bell peppers, onions, mixed up in homemade sauce. So a point for the domestic goddess, and one fewer meal he would have cooked for himself (invariably pasta).
This pan shows "his and hers" :)
2 comments:
SWEET! Those look and sound oh so yummy! I know the feeling though. It feels SO good to watch your family 'dig in' with 'gusto' when you worked hard to satisfy their needs. There is some definate satisfaction in that.
that looks great. make it like it sounds??
Post a Comment