The kids have been asking about rides all year. We tried to catch them various places but never worked out, so we were excited to go to the State Fair and do rides!! (holy $$)
So Rychen P. and I rode the ferris wheel. Elisabeth unfortunately wasn't tall enough for the regular rides, but she enjoyed a few kiddy rides! I am surprised and thrilled that Rychen P. enjoys the "scary" rides. Next year we'll take him on some even better ones. Although the Magic Carpet - I gotta hand it to you. That was pretty awesome.
Taylor LOVES driving.... so of course we had to make a stop at this cute tractor.
I was so happy to see the performing dogs that won America's Got Talent last year! Yes I actually watch that show and I recognized them!! The Chilean man who does this has an incredible story and just the most wonderful fun-loving spirit. I just enjoy seeing him interact with his dogs, you can really tell he loves them like family.
Poodles riding a scooter. You don't see that every day.
We also saw a tiger, lion, wallaby, and just tons of zoo and farm animals, and reptiles. It's always fun to do that with a child who hasn't seen them before. But the best part was the petting zoo. I know, I know, petting zoos are dirty and boring. But this one was AWESOME. You just hang out in the pen with all these animals with no time limit! You can play with them all you want! There were BABY goats and pigs, llamas, donkey, sheep, a wallaby, and so much more! I could go for a pet goat. Seriously.
That was the day after our vacation to Utah! and next week we are going to Las Vegas/Kingman to see my family and do the St. George marathon. Busy busy!! After that we seriously need to rest and focus on schoolwork. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment