Saturday, November 10, 2007

A trip down memory lane

We don't have many new photos to put up, so I thought we could look back on our first days together as a family of three.

I apoligize if this first one is offensive to anybody, but it's my favorite and this is my blog! Meeting my little sweetheart for the first time. My first words were, "You have big eyes! Just like your daddy." I couldn't believe this was the person I felt inside me for so long, only now to experience visually. (oh yeah and I was thinking, I DID IT!)








2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Those are such sweet pictures! What happened to your tagged post? I read it but didn't get a chance to comment and tell you it was fun to learn new things about you. Thanks for the playdate yesterday. We had fun.

Chris & Stephanie said...

Wow, that is so neat! I had no idea you had a home birth! You brave woman, you!
I didn't realize how much weight you've lost - you were tiny the whole time I knew you! Good for you!