My friend Becca provided 3 great birthday treats, orange-chocolate cake with yummy frosting, homemade Turtles, and Almond Joy balls. (Not knowing she was coming over to surprise me, I had made my own cake, which paled in comparison! But Elisabeth liked it.)
Thursday, December 17, 2009
My Birthday
Earlier this month I turned 26! Wow, I'm almost a real adult now! For my birthday I chose to go to NW Kids Club as a family, since that would be less stressful than taking the kids out to eat. We got back and Rychen had arranged for some friends to come over ... and do what? Well my surprise birthday present was Dance Dance Revolution, so we all took turns and had ourselves a "dance party" (which is what I asked for, but Rychen wanted it G-rated, I guess...)
My friend Becca provided 3 great birthday treats, orange-chocolate cake with yummy frosting, homemade Turtles, and Almond Joy balls. (Not knowing she was coming over to surprise me, I had made my own cake, which paled in comparison! But Elisabeth liked it.)
My friend Becca provided 3 great birthday treats, orange-chocolate cake with yummy frosting, homemade Turtles, and Almond Joy balls. (Not knowing she was coming over to surprise me, I had made my own cake, which paled in comparison! But Elisabeth liked it.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Were the treats your friend brought raw? If so I want the recipes!
Post a Comment