How did I not know that The Biggest Loser was such an awesome show? I am just now starting to watch it, and I love it! It's very emotional. If you don't know me well, I am all about being emotional, in a self-improvement sort of way. I love hearing inspirational stories and see people change their lives. I LOVE seeing people give up their bad habits and change their lifestyle, and learn to appreciate healthful living. I would love to be someone who can help people do this. I have done some diet coaching a couple years ago and really loved it, but then again it's difficult because ... well let's just say "Many are called but few are chosen," or in other words, everybody gives lip service to changing their ways but few actually commit themselves. It's so difficult, but when the time is right, it's so easy and simple. No, I don't think it's about will-power and finally "getting" something "right." I think it's about timing, and at one point it just clicks for a person, and then it happens and they are never the same.
I've had some ideas about getting into this as a career. What I would do isn't so much training, but counseling - doing emotional work and therapy with people, as well as teaching about nutrition, healing, detoxification, Natural Hygiene, etc. Combining my psychology background with my nutrition experience and passion.
In the raw food world you hear SO MANY AMAZING stories about people getting healthy, getting thin, and seeing health problem after health problem simply disappear into thin air. And just like on The Biggest Loser, they are re-born and virtually get their lives back. What is more inspirational and moving than those stories!? But to be on the front line, a part of the action, witnessing their personal growth and change first-hand would just be simply amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment