Monday, January 24, 2011

Late-night TV

When Rychen got called as a seminary teacher, I was THRILLED. Because, honestly, what wife wouldn't love for her husband to trade in his hours of late-night television for late-night scripture study and heartfelt, pleading prayer? It was a wonderful arrangement.
 
Rychen taught seminary for 2-1/2 years, and we really were blessed for it. The Lord has watched over us and provided blessings I never expected.
 
But now that time has come to an end, with Rychen's release last week. Now, the 2nd counselor in the Elders Quorum Presidency, he is enjoying the latest House episode.
 
(Meanwhile I still haven't sat down all day.....my list of all the great television I am going watch when I get released from my "self-employed, athlete, homeschooling housewife" calling is growing by the mile)

1 comment:

Kosel Family said...

TV is overrated :p A homeschooling housewife gives much more consolation!