Monday, July 11, 2011

On the Willamette

Rychen P. has been bothering me to go out on a boat but I didn't know if I was forward enough to ask people (with a boat) to take us. We were so lucky to get into a conversation with someone in our ward about his boat, and he offered to take us out the very next day! It was a blast, the weather was perfect. It was so fun taking the kids out for their first time. They love when the boat goes fast. Elisabeth hated the life vest but she was a good sport (thankfully, cosidering her recent tantrums!)



Rychen tried out water-skiing and wake-boarding for the first time since he was a teen and did OK









1 comment:

Kosel Family said...

Sounds like they had fun! I see how you made sure E was in front of your tummy so we didn't get a prego pic!! Stinker! Rychen is looking so grown up all the sudden!