We had the job of making and serving banana ice cream to guests at a friend's party this weekend. Rychen P. had such fun being the "waiter." Today he requested banana ice cream for lunch, and had the idea to put cherry chunks in it (hooray for cherry season!). I had to do some quick things first, so he said he will just take care of it. I came out to find him doing this, and he said my number is 78. He wanted to call a number, "like they do at Baja Fresh."
4 comments:
looks so good! yumm!
So our banana ice cream doesn't look like that... what is your trick and what is the machine?
I second that question..what is the machine? I use my blender but it's a bit of work getting it to blend at the right consistency.
It's the champion juicer. Any masticating juicer will work, which means this kind where there's a horizontal chamber rather than the centrifugal juicer. The masticating juicers do nut butter and sorbets also
Post a Comment