Less than 24 hours ago, Rychen was taught for the first time to read music. Now this morning he says "Look Mom, I wrote a song." Holy Crap!
A prize for anyone who can tell what song this is. (no, he didn't make it up. It's a well-known tune. He just played it by ear and figured out how to write the notes.)
Wow! I'm impressed! No, I can't figure out the song, but if I had a piano maybe I could. Just trying to sight read it didn't work for me. I am always amazed by your kids and their smartness.
2 comments:
Yay Rychen! Maybe he can teach me and then I can learn the piano from him too :p Now that is proof that if he doesn't hear you it is selective! hehe
Wow! I'm impressed! No, I can't figure out the song, but if I had a piano maybe I could. Just trying to sight read it didn't work for me. I am always amazed by your kids and their smartness.
Post a Comment