Friday, August 10, 2012

The day finally came! I have been wondering when it would be OUR turn with our little girl... She took the scissors to her hair!

I was on the deck...She stepped outside and immediately I see all the neat little snippets in her hair, framing her face.

At least she waited until she was practically 4, so we could have a conversation about it. I said "Did you want to be Junie B. Jones?"

"No, I just wanted the hair out of my eyes." 

Good. A girl who solves her own problems. You can't argue with that! She definitely has NO hair in her eyes now.

[This picture was taken after a bath so its less obvious. I think with her curly, messy hair, it won't really be noticeable, just this chunk up top! Nothing I can do about that.. I'm not about to cut the rest of her bangs short enough to match!]


No comments: