Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Lion's New Pillow & Rychen's Orange Mustache

 Here's Lion on his new pilllow.  Rychen wanted to sew Lion a pillow. He cut out fabric to spell "LAZY LION" and asked me to sew all the letters on the main fabric. Then we sewed and stuffed the pillow. (He didn't ask permission to use my fabric and actually cut apart Elisabeth's dress in progress. Oh well. I obviously wasn't getting around to finishing it, was I?)

This is Lion's quit that Grandma Jones made a while ago. How many Grandma's make quilts for their great-grand-animals? Come on, that's just awesome. (Rychen says I am Lion's grandma, so I am calling her great-grandma)


By the way, this is Rychen's perpetual orange mustache, these days. He refuses to eat vegetables other than salad. But he loves carrot juice. So I started buying big bags of carrots and we make carrot juice as often as we remember. He makes it himself and loves it! Lately Elisabeth has gotten jealous, so she started asking for it too.

1 comment:

Laura Nyman said...

That's cool she made that blanket. Jon's aunt made a blanket and matching pillow for our girls last year. They're fun!