Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Rychen's "book"

Without Rychen knowing, I am stealing this draft-in-process so I can show you all :)
Yesterday I was at the computer for the better part of 6 hours, working on a booklet of fitness information for a R.S. class I will be teaching soon. At dinner, he said "I want to write a book too!" So he sat down at the computer and began to type... He has come back to it a few times (a paragraph this size takes hours for him, you have to understand). This is what he has so far. I didn't help him at all. (I think it's so cute how he has little chapter headings)
--------------------------------------------------------

playing Me and my sister, Elisabeth like to play. We play a lot. I like making up games. I made up this one game called “ship”. What you do in ship is… my room is the ship and we fly a lot. Then we land, get out, and fight made up bad guys. we also like couch cushens. we like takeing the cushens off the couch, then we like... stack them or jump on them and other stuf like that. I like to play hide and seek. We both like to play sorry, trouble, and lots of other games. computer We also like to play computer games. We really like this game called “Mario bike”. We also like this snake game. I am only seven years old, and I have my very own email account Seasons  I really like the summer and summer is coming up in a few months. Elisabeth likes summer and winter. (I like snow too.) i like throwing snow balls at her. Rychen you know my age, 7, and I still sleep with my stuffed animal lion, (wich I had for about 4 years.) i also have meny other stufed anamals.my favorit food is pasta last Sunday I counted all the way from 0 to 1,700, high huh. before that, the highest i ever counted was about 200, but last sunday i counted to 1,700! my favorite coler is green we also have to school (i do home school) we do a lot in the winter, les in the summer so that we can play outside. i really like playing outside. elisabeth likes to play outside too. my faveret book is "direy of a wimpy kid" elisabeth elisabeth's favorite coler pink her favorite game is sorry. her favorite video game is super mario bros. her favorite food is fruit saled. family we got a new home about a year ago, me, elisabeth, dad all have the there own room. my mom and dad share a room. we also have a deck,seperet playroom and seperet schoolroom. i really like  our new home. i am 7. my sister, elisabeth is 4. my brother, taylor is 1. my mom is 29. my dad is 30, he is turning 31 soon. i am haveing a birthday soon too. i am turning 8. i can't wait for my birthday! i am haveing a star wars birthday party! my birthday is 7/1/5. my dad's is {apparently a secret}

No comments: