Ah, well the kid had a blast. We let him play his own game, and Rychen helped him roll/push his big ol' ball down the lane. He knocked down 8 pins once or twice! But whether it was that or a gutter ball, he'd clap his hands really big all the way back to his special chair. Then he wanted to take all of our turns for us, so we worked hard to distract him. During the second game, he discovered a handicap ramp on the side of the alley and spent his time running up and down it. Cute kid!
p.s. He has suddenly began singing, and especially likes primary songs. He knows the usually nursery activity songs, plus "The Boat Song," (a.k.a. Nephi's Courage) where he yells out enthusiastically, "I WILL GO! I WILL DOOOOOOOOOOO!" but my favorite song of all is "We like sheep! We like sheep! Have gone astra-a-a-a-ay..." etc. He is just so funny, the way he pronounces those words and actually sings the whole run! You have my permission to call him up just so he'll sing that song for you!
2 comments:
He's singing Handel's Messiah?!? Well, I guess start him on the good stuff. I had a Latin professor who was convinced that children should be started on Milton when their learning to read, because, according to him, written english doesn't get any better and you might as well start them on the good stuff.
correction: "when they're learning to read"
Post a Comment