Sunday, August 12, 2007

Relaxing in the yard

The other day, the weather was so beautiful, that we could not stand* to be indoors any longer. We opened all the windows and doors, but we just had to get outside still. So we threw out a picnic blanket in our front yard, brought out some snacks and books, and just relaxed outside for quite some time. We also picked some wild blackberries across the street--that's what he's eating.

Rychen P. loves picking blackberries. He can recognize a blackberry bush from inside the car, driving down the road! There is a park by dad's office that has probably a 1/2 mile stretch of blackberry bushes, so we like to go there to "eat out" for lunch. Ha! Call it God's Restaurant. Rychen always gets a stained face, of course, not to mention his clothes. But how can I resist? Look how cute he is!

*I was going to say "bear to be indoors any longer" and then I changed it to bare, but I still couldn't decide how to spell it so I just changed it to stand. Alright alright, so I'm not perfect. Anybody want to clue me in?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bear is the animal but also bearing a load or carry an emotion, etc. Bare is usually only means to alone or to remove something that is covering something else.