Monday, August 20, 2007

Fun with Gremliches

We really enjoyed our week with the Gremliches in town. Grandma & Grandpa, Emily, and uncles Peter, Joe, Andrew, & Evan.

Here are some pictures from swimming. (With Madison)


(special visitor Fenway)



And here, we were playing silly games. Like TELEPHONE! :) It was late. And hilarious...


And finally, reading books, which is Rychen P.'s favorite thing to do (aside from baseball) and my favorite way to show him off!




2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Hey! I had no idea you were a blogger! I just found your link on Kelli's blog. How fun! My blog is http://gjmatthews.blogspot.com/ if you want to check it out. I might have to add you to my links if you don't mind.

Paige said...

Ok, does no one else think that last picture of "Rychen Pregnant" is awesome!!! It's just about in my top ten of funniest photos ever!!