Friday, February 29, 2008

Cousin Amelia!



My little neice Amelia is so adorable and enchanting! I am not usually a baby person (a couple months ago, my friend noted that I wasn't baby hungry, just because I wasn't getting into her baby--little did she know, I was already pregnant!) but this little sweetie just stole my heart! She is 2 months old, and she will stare at you, captivated by your face, and you can just coo at her forever! She is such a happy baby, and I really admire my little sis for her dedicated parenting!







How fun that we all cuddled together. Rychen P. was practicing being a big brother!



By the way, Rychen P. gets possessive when I hold other babies, but with Amelia he was glad to share, loved her, cooperated, etc. So this gives me some confidence! By the way, I am due the last week of August, and so far it's been much easier than my pregnancy with Rychen. We are all excited, and Rychen P. is being well-prepared! He is a very knowledgeable 2-year-old (I told him all about births, placentas, drew a picture, etc. and he'll even tell you that we get to cut a tube with scissors when the baby comes out!)
So Rychen has 2 cousins now, both on the Gremlich side. Ethan is 1 yr, 3 months younger than him, and Amelia is 1 yr, 3 months younger than Ethan! Our baby will be 8 months apart from her, and who knows who will be next??? The race is on!

1 comment:

Chris & Stephanie said...

Cute baby! She looks so much like Rychen P! Some strong genes there! ;o)