Friday, February 29, 2008

Trip to Vegas

Rychen P. and I spent a week in Las Vegas. I only took a few pictures. Mostly we just hung out and shadowed everyone's regular lives. We saw my sister Emily and Laura's husband Jon for a quick day before they turned around and went back. Laura and Amelia stayed for most of the time we were there. We had fun playing with his favorite Gremlich-exclusive toys (even before we left, he was so excited to play Big Big Loader), enjoying the warm weather, going to parks, going to visit friends, going to restaurants, going on Grandma-Bubba dates, and following his uncles around.



One funny thing was that everytime somebody asked what his name is, Rychen P. would say "Honey Bunny." Since this got a laugh, Grandma quickly learned to get all of her friends to ask him his name. At one friend's house, Rychen recognized a picture of Jesus. He was excited because "we have that picture at our house!" When he came back and told me about it, I asked which picture it was. He said Jesus holding a sheep. I was trying to think of which picture we have to this description, and I asked "Is that a picture you saw in the little book?" and he said "No! The picture on the fridge!" I was so thrilled at his cognitive skills, and laughed at the fact that he has a better memory than I do.

Here is a new discovery, a little trampoline in Grandma's garage.


Uncle Evan, Grandma and Amelia, Andrew


Rychen playing Big Big Loader with Mickayla, a girl from the ward.


A random picture of Laura eating, I was just impressed with her multi-tasking (Amelia had been nursing).

3 comments:

sixmoores said...

Sounds like a fun trip. Darling baby. Glad you are back!

Chris & Stephanie said...

What a fun time! What is Laura eating? It looks good!

Melissa said...

Yeah you're pregnant!! Congrats. . hope you will start feeling better.