Friday, June 06, 2008

Body parts



Just thought I'd make you all squemish... I LOVE this picture (random pic from the net)!! This is exactly what I've been imagining lately as I've felt heels and elbows all over the place. In fact, I had a dream the other night where the baby's foot and leg stuck straight out of me, and I was just delighted so I gave it a little massage! Feeling the body parts is way exciting as you realize there is an actual human being moving around inside of you! And so now I am beginning to bond with this unknown person. So sweet! It's making me really excited to be a mommy again. I am almost 7 months, wow! I feel like I am stretched out to the max but I've still got a ways to go. I am really enjoying pregnancy with each new sensation and impression I get, and such a fun time to daydream about the future. I don't wish I was any closer to giving birth just yet - nope I am just really enjoying being where I am. Hooray for womanhood!

No comments: