Sunday, June 29, 2008

Playing with Ezabella

This is Rychen's friend Ezabella. She comes over pretty regularly so they have gotten to be good playmates. (Actually, I was surprised at how well he shared and got along with her, compared to other kids!) One day she came over wearing a little sling for her stuffed animal, so we made Rychen his own as well. I thought they were so cute, acting like little parents!
She also brought a soccer ball, and Rychen got a kick out of there being 2 soccer balls. So here they are, playing soccer (or shoveling soccer?)

By the way, I really do try to teach my son to wear pants when in the company of girls. What can I say, he doesn't listen to me.

And some extras... This is Rychen riding his bike, which he loves! (He has to ride in the house since we live on a hill......please can we move soon!?)

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.