Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Chapter 2
Rychen P. is really into reading the Bible, which is really funny, because we did nothing to teach him this. I think he got into it from the Book of Mormon passage "A bible! A bible!" which he thought was absolutely hilarious... then finding out we have one of those too, he wants to read it every day (Oh maybe he also knows about it from our illustrated bible books). Anyway, he always wants to read "Chapter 2" because he is 2 years old. He says after his birthday we can read Chapter 3. So we started by reading Luke 2, Jesus' birth, which he is stuck on! So every night now when we pull out scriptures, he first insists on reading the Bible, and then says "Chapter two when Jesus was a baby!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! That is big news. Congrats. I am so happy for you. I am sure it will be fun to have your own place. It's too bad you couldn't stay in the ward but I am sure you will love it there. I get back at the end of July so if you need help, let me know.
Post a Comment