I have had 3 very different dreams about my baby.
(1) It was a girl, very sweet, who looked like my neice Amelia (who is very sweet!)
(2) It was an UGLY BOY and I cried my eyes out
(3) Last night I dreamed that I had easily given birth to a boy with blonde curly hair, a very sweet, adorable boy. We named him Harris.
Harris isn't a name that had occured to me, but I quite like it. I believe my mom has some Harris ancestry just a few generations back. We don't have a boy name picked out - I'm just not crazy about boy names. There are a lot of names that disgust me. So we have a list of names that don't disgust me, that perhaps we could choose from. These include Chandler, Spencer, Ashton, Aaron, Adam, Matthew, Russell, Taylor, and a few others. My favorite boy name is James but we just can't have a baby named James Jones. (Phooey!) Ideally I'd like a family name, just so it's not picked at random. We like the idea of using last names from our genealogy as middle names.
But I doubt we'd get a curly blondie anyway! Hopefully it will just be a girl so we can use the name we've already decided on.
1 comment:
Hey dear,
We are going to be in Salem on Tuesday late morning, because Chris has a dentist appointment. Will you be around?
Post a Comment