Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Update from the throne

So we are still on track with potty "training." I put that in quotes because I have done no training whatsover. It was simply a decision Rychen P. made, and he has stuck with it. I have never had to remind him to go, or bribe him, or do anything really (okay well I do wipe his bum). Other than that, he is absolutely independent. How funny that after being such a stubborn kid, he just up and decided to go potty, independently. And the best part is, he stays dry at nights too! I am SO GLAD his physiology agrees with sleeping through the night.... since I know it's pretty common not to. So I bought tons of underwear, thinking he'd be changing them a few times a day, but nope! He wears them all day and changes them daily like a regular person.

Hip hip hooray! Now what do we do with this huge box of Costco diapers we had just bought?And the pull-ups that we never needed?? Anybody?

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I could take those diapers off your hands. Eleanor is not interested in the least. Your pull-ups are probably for boys, though.

Anonymous said...

You are too lucky. Wyatt looks at the toliet and runs the other way. Oh well...all in due time.

We love diapers here too!