Wednesday, August 20, 2008
And then there were 2
Elisabeth Diane Jones was born today, August 20th, at 2:27 after 2-3 hours of labor. She is 7 lb. 4 oz. and absolutely perfect! Dark hair, soft skin, the works. Looks nothing like her brother! I say she looks like Carol's side. And here I am blogging about it because I can't sleep, the hormones are still runnin' high, even though everybody else is sound asleep! This recovery is a breeze so far, but we'll see. The birth was absolutely incredible (I recommend it!) and I have never felt so alive, so real, and so close to God. Rychen Parker was downstairs with my mom and was able to come see her only minutes after her birth. I am so thankful that everything went smoothly, exactly as I visualized. It was very special to have Rychen P. be involved, and he even got to cut the cord. He was very happy and helpful until bedtime, when he wanted me to cuddle him but Elisabeth was still nursing. So I found a way to make both of them happy and now they are both sleeping in my bed! :) So precious..... I want lots of kids!! I love being a woman! Yeah! Motherhood is awesome (I recommend it!) .... So, until later....!! We'll post some pics soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
congratulations Annalise and family! We're looking forward to meeting your new addition. If you need anything, let us know.
Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!
I'm so happy for you! Enjoy your babymoon!
Congrats Jones'! We hope we'll get to see you sometime soon!
Post a Comment