Tuesday, November 18, 2008

More November photos

When will all the baby photos end? C'mon, they are so cute. Give me another couple months.
(this above is a quilt that Great Grandmother Huxford sewed)

This is a onesie Daddo bought Elisabeth on a business trip. He usually is against spending money, but loves to splurge to buy the kids souveniers, especially at ESPN zone!

And here are some cutey tootie sibling lovey doveys....


This is LION, "I call him Row-bert" (which means Wilbur, I think) the latest attachment object. First it was Teddy Bear, then Mickey Mouse, and now this random guy.

3 comments:

Paige said...

Holy Cow!! I can't believe how big she's getting already!!! She's beautiful, you guys. So good work! Also, I MISS YOU RYCHEN P!!!

RAJ said...

P-
Are you guys coming our here for Christmas?

Courtney said...

that's not random- that's Lazy Lion, I got it for him for Christmas last year! Sure, he never picked it up until last month, but I feel good...