I just had a friend confused about a comment in my last post and I realized I forgot to blog about our new house. I don't have good pictures yet because I want to decorate before I go public with that! But that would take a long time so we will take some pics when we get moved in. Anyhow its in the same neighborhood, twice as big for a lot less. Crazy how the market works like that, but its a great time to buy - especially since we found a foreclosure in good shape. Walked in with a fair amount of equity! Well Rychen spent a couple weeks beautifying the place (walls, carpet, some yard work, etc) with some help from ward members (THANK YOU!!) and we are here now trying to unpack and catch up on things. Crazy busy life!!
Now I am excited to go SHOPPING (...gradually...) and decorate! We have a few EMPTY rooms right now, so CRAIGSLIST is my new best friend. and Bed Bath & Beyond :-) It's a fun house with beautiful hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings, lots of natural daylight, a beautiful view of the West Salem countryside, and colorful walls! We had to tone down some of the color but I am keeping most of it, hence the fun in finding matching decor. Fun stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment