Rychen P. started spelling words last week. We have several spelling word lists for each grade level so we started at the beginning to see which level he's at. When I looked at the list, it occured to me that these are easy 3- and 4-letter words Elisabeth can read; so we all worked together. It is Elisabeth's job to read the word and use it in a sentence, and then Rychen writes or types out the word. Elisabeth is such a hoot!! The sentences she comes up with are so clever. She gets 95% of it all correct. We've done almost ten lists, and Rychen only missed a few words, which he then got correct the following day.
1 comment:
That is really creative and fun! You should video this! Or at least write down some of her sentences for us. I've kept some of my kids' basic schoolwork like that, and looking back at it is so much fun! I've put several things like that on my blog.
Post a Comment