I watched the Vow last night, Wow what an interesting story! I loved it. I am glad I watched it with Rychen though because it would have been a different movie for me if he wasn't there. The effect is a lot like the Notebook, and when I watched that movie alone, I cried and cried for hours because I was so confused about my past life!
Well this movie had an effect on me too but not as dramatic, and a more positive one. Well I happened to be holding Taylor at the same time, sleeping in my arms and I was thinking how fast he is growing and I hope I remember his babyhood. (this movie is about forgetting important things and relationships in your life) My biggest fear as a mom is that I will forget special times with my kids. Like right now is a special time of my life with baby Taylor but three years from now I won't even remember this. I have a gap in my memories with Elisabeth, I need to go back through pictures and journals to try to remember. At least I have a journal! I LOVE my journals.
We just had our anniversary and I got out my journal from when we dated. It's a good thing, because it was like a fresh story to me - I remember nothing!!! Ha! So weird!!
The movie ended cute because they get to re-court and get to know each other again, and fall in love again. Well she does, at least. The man just has a lot of patience!
Did you see this move? What did you think? Are you ever scared of forgetting special memories?

1 comment:
It is on my list to watch just haven't got around to it. Thanks for sharing about it, and yes I do forget so much and wish I was better about journals. OH I want to see your new house, let me know when!
Post a Comment