Rychen loves being a know-it-all! And of course we know the best way to learn something is to teach it to someone else. So I have been having Rychen be Elisabeth's preschool teacher. She does preschool about twice a week with a friend, and we switch of houses. Well its a great deal for me because I don't have to teach ever -- I just have Rychen do it. heehee :) He does games and activities to learn letter sounds with the girls, and other things he comes up with. Like last time, he decided on his own to demonstrate piano and teach them how the piano works with the strings and hammers.
Now we got a kindergarten science textbook, and the words are the perfect reading level for Rychen. So I am having him read a chapter to Elisabeth every day and discuss the pictures. Taylor likes it too :)
1 comment:
LOL! This Mr. Rychen cracks me up! He's so much like my oldest son. Glenn still gives my dad what we call 'smart lessons'.
Post a Comment