Can I just brag about my brilliant, adorable cutie pie? He does puzzles on his own but what's better is hearing him sing along to Courtney's (Rychen's sister) music. His favorite is the "See me song" but it wasn't available. This video highlights his puzzle abilities more than the singing, so I will try to capture him singing later.
FYI,
The script is: "I need this one. Also. (sings along) This one also. (sings) I do it all by myself!"
(By the way, this is Courtney's song "Sun in Every Skyline," one of my favorites. www.courtneyjonesmusic.com, myspace, itunes, rhapsody, cdbaby.)
Here's another video of him jumping on the trampoline, singing "Teddy bear, teddy bear, turn around. Teddy bear, teddy bear, touch the ground." Awww! I taught this to him because he has a teddy bear that he just LOVES! He usually sleeps with it, but if not, he'll wake up crying and say, "Teddy Bear??!" It's basically the boy equivalent of a doll. Teddy bear does everything with us. He eats food, he sleeps on a pillow, he nurses, and he watches us play. And he even juiced veggies once!
1 comment:
Very cute! I can't believe how grown up he is! Wow. It is amazing how they turn from little Toddlers to little Boys!
Post a Comment