This was just a lucky video, messing around, I started reviewing Spanish facial features with him. Whenever I teach him Spanish, he says "No!" And corrects me with the English word. But apparently he is catching on... (he then goes into naming letters of the alphabet, if you stay with us long enough)
Here is a clip of Rychen P. doing a puzzle. It looks impressive, but honestly we've just done it so many times that he memorized it. You can tell he really doesn't have very good puzzle skills...because he is oblivious to borders and other obvious clues.
This is part of our bedtime routine: Saying goodnight to the animals, hugging and kissing each one (sometimes this seems too ritualistic, when I get involved and we have to take turns kissing). My favorite part of this video is the elephant's sound effects!
2 comments:
Great videos! I love "It's Doopy's turn." That's so cute!
Whitney wants to know "does this kid own any clothes?"
Post a Comment