Saturday, October 20, 2007

Singing Primary Songs!!

Here are some adorable videos.... We sing these songs before going to sleep, and bit by bit I have backed out so that Rychen sings most of it himself. His pronounciation of words is so funny. Risking irreverence, one example is how he says "this is my sacred booty" instead of sacred duty.

"I am a Child of God" song


"I Love to See the Temple"


By the way this makes going to bed all worth it. It's an hour-long process... eat, nurse, brush teeth, change diaper, read scriptures, say goodnight to animals, say prayers, sing songs, a round of "I'm tired," "me too," "okay then roll over and go to sleep please," a few minutes of silence, then "I want talk about amimals," "we'll talk about animals in the morning." "Where mine teddy bear?" okay we forgot teddy bear... "Please rub mine back." "Okay I will rub your back, no more talking, let's go to sleep now."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My sacred booty....LOL
I couldn't help but laugh at that one...

So cute!