Saturday, May 24, 2008

Fishy slippers!

We had a long car ride to Portland the other day (I got free craniosacral therapy! Score!) and halfway there, Rychen P. suddenly remembered he forgot to bring Mickey Mouse - and went into hysterics! We could do nothing to calm him down, as he kept crying out for us to "Go back home and get Mickey Mouse!" We pulled over to the Wilsonville Target so find him a Mickey Mouse sticker, or something to make him happy (as much as I cringed at teaching him this "lesson") ... and here is what we found!
Fishy Slippers!!!!!
These are really cool because we don't wear shoes in the house, so this is something we can wear around the house! How cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You did some craniosacral therapy? Awesome! I love the guy who does it for me up in WA. I have been thinking I want another session...how did yours go?