Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Mickey Mouse Memory!

This is our new favorite game, a Mickey Mouse memory game my mom gave Rychen when Elisabeth was born! But lately it has come out again. I am just glad a found a game I can play with him that I honestly enjoy too!! It's a fun challenge, and our abilities are pretty close, so it's competitive!! (actually this kid has a WAY sharper memory than I do. But he makes enough careless mistakes to be an even match for me) We're hooked. We've been playing 1-2 times a day for the past month or so.

Speaking of which, it's fun for me to compare strategy styles. I am more of an intuitive player, playing by visual memory instead of counting or repeating phrases in my mind. Rychen Sr., on the other hand, memorizes them via coordinates. Rychen P. somehow just memorizes them. And Elisabeth's strategy is to mess it all up.

No comments: