Friday, November 16, 2012
Kitties and Other Mischief
Here's some cute pictures I took the other day. It's funny to see Taylor follow the cats around and try to play with them. Taylor's latest thing is crawling into cupboards. Sometimes I can't find him until I realize it. Also one day last week I went looking for him in all the rooms downstairs and couldn't find him. Turned out he was UPSTAIRS - he had climbed the stairs all by himself for the first time without us knowing he was even able to do that! Uh oh. I sound like a really neglectful parent but this is like a matter of 10 minutes, the time it takes to feed the other 2 kids. It's hard to keep track of everybody around here... Taylor is one of those kids who proverbially "get into everything" but which is pretty new to us. Our other kids never did that....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment