Congratulations Rychen Parker! Fall 2012 piano recital - he played "Allegro" without any mess-ups! (I told him I will take him out to eat if he gets no mess-ups) This video is funny, I was trying not to laugh at him sticking out his tongue. He gets that from my Dad! I guess its a good thing he was concentrating so hard :)
There were only a few children performing and several high schoolers - WOW - Concert Pianists! It's inspiring to watch them; I think very helpful for Rychen P. to see them perform and visualize doing that himself in a few more years. (I actually took a video of one of these students but decided not to post it for her privacy--her Sonata was literally 5 minutes long)
Elisabeth was invited to play Mary had a Little Lamb but she doesn't play in public--not even for lessons! She soaks up all the good technique lessons and goes home to practice. So after the recital she wanted to go home and do her own recital to earn a ribbon and treat. Rychen wrote her program and she played the 2 songs she knows.
She says maybe when she is 5, she will play at a real recital. Funny girl. Here is your special access to her private recital!
No comments:
Post a Comment