Rychen Parker's new obsession is making mail. He writes letters, using what looks like true characters of another language, folds them up, stuff envelopes, and addresses the envelope. He is writing a real letter--you can hear him reading aloud what he's writing. "Hello, How are you? Are you having a good day?" etc. I am trying to get him to make enough to send to relatives, but he wants to save them all--they are "Bubba's may-uh." Today we made a mailbox so that he can have a place to check his mail and keep his letters.
On the note of writing, while reading scriptures together he noticed that I write in my book. He wanted to do this, so I let him write on the last page (which is blank). He wrote out characters on the whole page, which I thought was funny. It looks like he wrote his testimony in the book!
No comments:
Post a Comment