Saturday, January 26, 2008

New desk!

I've been thinking Rychen Parker needs his own desk, a "work area" that he can call his own, and a place where he can organize his much random STUFF! So I mentioned this a couple times, saying we'd have to look for one, and one day he said, "Mommy, please find me a desk." So I sat down to the computer to search Craigslist. We found this desk which was a bit more than I intended on paying, but it's bigger than I imagined, new condition, and very sturdy. It will last him (and the hand-me-down-ees) many years.


Here he is showing you the drawers, and how we organized it: first drawer is puzzles, second drawer is coloring stuff, and top drawer is miscelleneous.
And here he is writing "mail" and showing you all his mail supplies (even mailbox!) in the top drawer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great idea! Nice desk. Lilly and Milo have a little 'little tykes' play desk but of course it's tiny. Yours will definitely last!