Monday, June 22, 2009
Fitness
Rychen and all his family are working on fitness. They do runs, and now Rychen wants to do a series of runs through the summer to stay focused on a goal while seminary is out. That is really cool.... I feel like a slacker not joining them!! I want to try running with them a few times to see how well I do. But if I invest the time to get into working out, I really want to do body building. Summer is the time to do it, since I have more energy and daylight time... but I can't commit right now. I am pretty busy with my card business. Then again I do seem to have so much more energy when I eat raw that I can't help but to be active. Two summers ago (last summer I was fully pregnant) I was jogging and would do exercises on the playground whenever I took Rychen P. to the park. It felt awesome. So maybe I will do that again.... I'll think about whether I can make a specific goal, and maybe take some before pictures. Anybody want to join me? My goal is primarily upper body but also butt and thigh work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment