Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I promise we'll catch you up soon

Sorry for the absence of pictures lately. Our computer crashed, thanks to the Facebook virus, and I haven't uploaded any new pictures since I don't know how permanant our current set-up is. We'll work on this problem soon, if our crazy life ever settles down! Here's a quick update.

  • "Grandma Diane" Gremlich is in town from Las Vegas for 10 days
  • We went to the zoo yesterday (along with a million other people)
  • Elisabeth is walking everywhere, holding onto fingers
  • Selling cards at Salem Saturday Market - come visit us! Family business :)
  • Gluten-free eating (we've done it for a while but after a brief prolapse and reminder of its effects, we are serious about it now...more disclosure on this later)
  • Gardening!
  • Rychen P. riding his scooter as much as he can
  • Seminary is over! Yay! We have a bit of mornings together now.
  • Also got to spend some time with Whitney as he's in town for a while
  • Getting into a nice exercise routine with a friend from church

No comments: