Elisabeth is a toddler and I can't handle it.
There, I said it. Suddenly my cute baby turned into a whiny, demanding, stubborn, refuse-to-nap,-which-makes-it-all-worse TODDLER.
Her naps seem to be messed up, since she is out-growing her 2-nap schedule. But 1-nap has her going to bed too early, and I actually think that is what causes moodiness. I know if I go to bed way early, it throws me way out of sync. We'll have to try 2 naps, delayed, and a later bedtime.
Or maybe it's just teething.... her molars are coming in (have been for a month, and they are nowhere near done).
Yay!
1 comment:
I hear ya about the toddlerhood. I think this stage is fun, but is a lot of work, keeps me on my toes. you probably noticed Porter is crazy and always into everything. Good luck w/ it all, I am here for you if you need to talk.
Post a Comment