Saturday, September 08, 2012
Agile and Mobile!
Taylor is a completely different baby than when we left on our trip 3 weeks ago. (I wish that meant he slept well, but unfortunately that is not the case...still...)
When we left he could kind of sit up, and he would scoot around a room. Now he is sitting easily, pulling himself into a standing position, and crawling all over the house!!! This boy is active active; he always has been. He is definitely social but he would rather be on the floor exploring than socializing and being held.
We didn't have to babyproof anything with the other two but with this one I think we may need to... he is already putting cords in his mouth, along with pretty much anything he finds on the floor, especially small things. His favorite eats are paper and plastic.
This previous week I was home most of the time "resting," not even exercising much. I was planning on going to fun places around town with my mom but we didn't go anywhere! We were so busy...doing NOTHING. Just because this crazy boy takes so much attention and I was going to bed at 8 every night recovering from the marathon. (haha! What a party pooper. Sorry Mom!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment