Monday, September 03, 2012

Temple Square & Church History Museum


 We visited Temple Square with my cousins Nathan and Jennifer.



This is the actual letter handwritten by Willard Richards proclaiming the prophet's murder; and the pocketwatch that was in John Taylor's coat that stopped the bullet... what a miracle... he would be the 3rd President of the church! I love that story.

Rychen Parker Jones with a tidbit piece about his namesake, Parley Parker Pratt in the Church History Museum.

Here we are holding hands, overlooking the spot on East Temple St. where we first held hands. Awww!! <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">

Roof of the Conference Center...So amazing!!


Which General Authority name do you like better? "R. Andrew Jones" or "Rychen A. Jones" ??


This is a piece of paper with Pres. Hinckley's scribbled notes for a talk. Pretty nifty!! "The proof is in the pudding" - I can just hear him saying that. He is such a cool guy. (I really want to name a baby Hinckley but Rychen won't let me.)
 These next few photos are pieces of Gospel Artwork from other countries!! This section of the museum was really cool.





No comments: