Monday, September 03, 2012

Western US Temple Tour

On our trip we decided to stop at all the temples we passed and do an ongoing "temple tour." Here are our photos, including Twin Falls, Idaho Falls, Boise, Logan, Brigham City, Salt Lake City, Draper, Mt Timpanogos, Oquirrh Mountian, West Jordan, Bountiful, Provo, Provo II, [Reno was visited last year] and Portland not pictured. Here they are in random order.


 monkeys at a rest stop!
Would have been a very memorable wedding picture, don't you think Joe and Averi ? :)

Perfectly Fitting for our time in Utah. haha!

Stonehedge isn't an LDS temple but its a temple just the same...right? (haha! when we drove past this in American Fork I was like 'WHAT?!! TURN THIS CAR AROUND!!)












1 comment:

Christa Jeanne said...

Love this!!! It's so fun having sooo many temples nearby. I'm glad you've made the rounds! I've been trying to get to every Utah temple in 2012, and there are only three left (Monticello and St. George, which will take weekend trips, and then Oquirrh Mtn., which I really could knock out any time). It's fun to see the differences, especially with when they sprung up. Makes me think of the stone cut without hands, rolling forth.

In other news... where is that stop sign? It's HILARIOUS!!! Tell you what, not driving on the freeway for my commute has been heavenly. I had to shoot through the bulk of that I-15 construction every workday for almost three years. YUCK!